Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Food

My eating habits are terrible. I can blame it on the pregnancy until the cows come home, but let's be real here people, that has nothing to do with it. I am a bored eater - when I left my job last year, I lost 20 pounds in 2 months just by not being at work. Now I am working a job where I don't have a lot of tasks during the day, I am missing my family, used to seeing them all day until two months ago, and eating everything I can get my little paws on. And none of it is healthy food. In fact, the mere thought of water or vegetables makes me ill at the moment. During my first pregnancy, I gained 40 pounds, and 20 of those pounds stuck there for three and a half years. I swore that wouldn't happen this time, but I'm not doing so good so far. I've put on 10 and I am only at 20 weeks! Today I had left over chinese food for lunch, a peanut butter cookie, two blueberry muffins, some chips, some chocolate covered almonds, and apple juice. And I am going to a concert tonight, where you know I'll be getting some junk food. Not to mention that I will have to rush through supper. And I sit at my job all day, so you know that the junk is sticking to my butt.

To add insult to injury, I was pregnant again within two weeks of getting the very last two pounds off, after trying for more than three years.

No comments:

Post a Comment