Friday, November 12, 2010

Ramona and Beezus

Remember reading Beverly Cleary as a kid, and the adventures of Beatrice and her crazy little sister Ramona? I was so excited to see these books being turned into a movie. However, my mom beat me to the punch and took Hailey to see it a couple of months ago in theatres. The DVD just came out and we all watched it as a family the other night. I loved it. I love Selena Gomez (she plays Beatice). She is my favorite kid actor of the moment. She's adorable and seems to have a great personality. It was the first time I had seen Joey King (Ramona) in action and she was really great. She really seemed to bring the character to life, with all her quirks and fun. My daughter really loved this movie, and I will now be on the lookout for Beverly Cleary books; stocking up for when she can read them, and maybe so we can read them together until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment