Monday, April 4, 2011

Baby baby baby

I am sitting on the couch with two free hands - it's amazing!

Time flies by so quickly, there are many days that I am cleaning up from supper and realize I spent the day in my pajamas. There are so many days that don't contain enough hours to get everything done, and others that I wish were shorter so I could sleep longer! Really I should be cleaning my house instead of sitting on the computer, but I am spoiling myself for a couple of minutes. The floor will still be covered in dog hair when I am done!

Nathan is the chattiest child! He is always practicing his ahhs and ahh-goos. Hailey was a very early, very good talker, and it looks like her little brother will be as well. I can't wait to find out his thoughts and his preferences. I can't wait to teach him songs and rhymes and prayers. I already love his smiling personality.

I've taken as much personal time as today will allow!

No comments:

Post a Comment